Old 02-07-2016, 06:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default i forgot to say how the

George Shirley wrote:
Ha! We beat you, yesterday and the day before we got .67 inches of rain.
Free water for the gardens. Just back from taking Tilly Dawg to the vet,
she's been sneezing, wheezing, and coughing but only at night. Vet
checked her out, prescribed two meds, cost me $88.00. I think I'll take
her to my doc next time, he only charges $5 a visit. G

AC gives me sinus troubles, i think i picked up
some sinus crud from the AC cranking on at my dad's
place last weekend. ick.

songbird