Old 03-07-2016, 12:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default When to harvest shallots?

Terry Coombs wrote:
songbird wrote:

how's the addition going?

We've been cooking in there for about a week now , I sure do like this new
stove . The Missus likes the dishwasher ... but then she's the one that was
doing them by hand in that teeny tiny camper sink .

I'll be running the water/drain lines for the W/M and vent for the dryer
tomorrow . Shoulda run the power today but I decided to bake instead . Two
loaves of bread and a dozen cinnamon rolls this afternoon . This morning I
made new legs for a short table we're using as a temporary island and did a
beer run on the new trike we got for the wife . Sure is different from two
wheels !

glad it has come together. is the interior finished
already? you've been busy!

are the two wheels in front or back? i recall the
front single tire is tricky at times. i am watching
Elio Motors and hoping they will have something in
production for a while and be around when i need a
new small car. my current one is probably good for
another 20yrs though...

songbird