Old 03-07-2016, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default When to harvest shallots?

songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
songbird wrote:

how's the addition going?

We've been cooking in there for about a week now , I sure do like
this new stove . The Missus likes the dishwasher ... but then she's
the one that was doing them by hand in that teeny tiny camper sink .

I'll be running the water/drain lines for the W/M and vent for the
dryer tomorrow . Shoulda run the power today but I decided to bake
instead . Two loaves of bread and a dozen cinnamon rolls this
afternoon . This morning I made new legs for a short table we're
using as a temporary island and did a beer run on the new trike we
got for the wife . Sure is different from two wheels !

glad it has come together. is the interior finished
already? you've been busy!

I have unfinished drywall up behind the countertop/stove/refrigerator area
, the rest is just bare insulation - and will be that way until I get her a
bedroom built . I expect construction on that to begin sometime in late July
..

are the two wheels in front or back? i recall the
front single tire is tricky at times. i am watching
Elio Motors and hoping they will have something in
production for a while and be around when i need a
new small car. my current one is probably good for
another 20yrs though...

songbird

Two in back , this trike is based on a 2009 Sportster Low . It does have a
lower C/G than a lot of bike-based units ... but I'm nowhere near finding
it's limits , mine at this time are much lower .

--
Snag