Old 04-07-2016, 01:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default When to harvest shallots?

Terry Coombs wrote:
songbird wrote:

glad it has come together. is the interior finished
already? you've been busy!

I have unfinished drywall up behind the countertop/stove/refrigerator area
, the rest is just bare insulation - and will be that way until I get her a
bedroom built . I expect construction on that to begin sometime in late July
.

it is getting to be very hot out there now here for
big/heavy projects. i get a few hours in during the
morning cool and then take it easy the rest of the
day puttering around.

is the new bedroom all new from the foundation up
or just finishing up what has already been framed in?

are the two wheels in front or back? i recall the
front single tire is tricky at times. i am watching
Elio Motors and hoping they will have something in
production for a while and be around when i need a
new small car. my current one is probably good for
another 20yrs though...

Two in back , this trike is based on a 2009 Sportster Low . It does have a
lower C/G than a lot of bike-based units ... but I'm nowhere near finding
it's limits , mine at this time are much lower .

g.l.! and be careful out there! Ma had some
lady on a motorcycle pull out in front of her
the other day (the lady didn't even look). if Ma
had been going a little faster it would have been
a mess. i told Ma to assume that everyone doesn't
see her and to drive more carefully. lucky and
good for her she didn't hit the gal.

songbird