Old 06-07-2016, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default parts 1 and 2 done

George Shirley wrote:
Heat today was 98F until late afternoon, then a cool wind came through.
Picked a bunch of crowder peas at near sunset, wife picked a lot of
cherry tomatoes and other good stuff early morning. I put a new hasp on
the back gate. Somehow a 5'5" woman ripped the old steel hasp off with
her bare hands. Maybe I should be nicer to her. Nothing else going on
here but heat and more heat.

mid-80s today, fairly humid, but not as bad as
it is supposed to be tomorrow.

i'll get out early and get stuff done as usual
and then siesta the rest of the day other than
light puttering around.

one nice thing about the well water here, it's
astoundingly cold. i can't even get in there
with it cranked all the way on cold.

the small fan here is much nicer than the AC
and faster. just a few watts but moves the
air enough.

songbird