Old 12-07-2016, 01:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Rain

On 07/10/2016 04:21 PM, songbird wrote:
Come on rain.

i'll hope it works for you there. we managed to finally
get an inch of rain the other morning. a few hours later
not a single puddle to be found. been nice to not have to
water for a change. should probably go out tomorrow and
give the veggie gardens a drink. better to keep this clay
evenly watered than to have to try to get it down to the
plant roots on a hot day when it is too dry. don't want
the tomatoes to get BER.

Not a sign of any rain here (Northern Nevada). Not even
a thunderstorm. Weeds don't like it, so there is an upside.
My favorite fishing pond is drying up, so their are numerous
downsides