Old 12-07-2016, 10:42 AM
gardenaway gardenaway is offline
Registered User

Location: Somerset
Question Seeds And Strains And Some Problems

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum seeking some info on a couple of problems i have en counted in my garden. I have some beautiful traditional Lilly's in my garden and they keep being eaten or maybe just rotting away i'm not sure it's not like i catch the little buggers in the act. Does anyone know what type of bugs you get in standard English gardens and what i can do to avoid them? Also it could be the strain that i have? does anybody have a good English garden seeds for sale site? I say sites because i am busy working and would like to spend my free time in the garden not the garden center haha. And then the question you all get.... WEEDS driving me crazy coming through my gravel and grass everywhere kinda out of control.

Any info would be great

Thanks