Old 12-07-2016, 08:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Fruit conversations

songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

What did the blackberry say to my wife ?

Preserve me !

So she did , and we got 9 half-pints of delicious jam from
yesterday's pickin' .

love seedless blackberry jam!

we don't grow them here. i'm afraid to plant
them after seeing what they turn into in some
places. we don't need any more wild and crazy
invasive plants...

songbird

Well , this isn't seedless , and the bushes aren't thornless ... and they
do tend to spread if we don't stay on top of them . But IMO they're worth it
.. I don't know if they're native here or introduced , but they are all over
, and this year they're all loaded with fruit . Berries are small , but lots
of them make up for that .

--
Snag