Old 19-07-2016, 12:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Coopers Hawk

On 7/18/2016 11:46 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
I see these small Coopers hawks flying over here in So Calif quite often, especially this time of the year. This one's not that clear because of the distance.

http://i67.tinypic.com/28tvqjt.jpg

Send some hungry hawks my way, about 2 mi north of the Ventura Freeway
between Thousdand Oaks and the San Fernando Valley. Squirrels are
grabbing all my grapes.

--
David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/.

Is it true that Donald Trump refuses to reveal his
income tax returns because he uses so many questionable
loopholes that he pays no taxes? See
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html.
Even if those
loopholes are legal, Trump might be too embarrassed to
admit he pays no taxes.