Old 21-07-2016, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Planting a fountain, so that it drips with colour!

David wrote:
Hello.

We would be so grateful for any ideas you may have.

We're a retired couple in our 60s with a tiny back garden and we've
planted it with waldsteinia ternata (barren strawberry), so as to
avoid having to mow the little patch of grass, as well as to avoid
covering the whole garden with paving or shingle. And now that the
waldsteinia has spread we have bought a piece of attractive stonework
(a stone fountain) to sit in the middle of it all. We want it to be
a pleasant centre-piece, when seen from the nearby kitchen table.

Here's a photo:
https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public%...d+fountain.jpg

That's just a login page.

Send the photo to tinypic.com and post the link here, no registration
required