Old 21-07-2016, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Planting a fountain, so that it drips with colour!

On 21/07/2016 21:43, David Hill wrote:
On 21/07/2016 18:35, David wrote:

Sorry. I didn't post the link that let's anyone view the pic. Here
it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sda06w8oy2...ntain.jpg?dl=0

It's as I thought nice fountain but I'd say totally impracticable to
plant without a lot of work.
It's to shallow to allow much in the plant selection as it would dry out
very fast in summer and of course in wet weather it would get water
logged in no time, I'm afraid I'd keep it as a fountain, would look good
where you are proposing having it and would make it a nice restful area.
Not what you want to hear.
Sorry.
David @ a rain free side of Swansea Bay (For a few days)

Further thought why not sell the fountain and buy a nice deep urn
http://www.salvo.co.uk/images/userim...4629_1_240.jpg