Old 22-07-2016, 03:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default doing well

George Shirley wrote:
I'm the lucky one, married a woman 57 years ago who stays healthy, works
hard, loves to garden, and walks a lot. I'm at the point in my life that
walking is a real chore and I don't exercise because I fall over so
easy. All of that and I still enjoy life, do what I can in the garden,
even occasionally run the electric mower for a little while. Tripped in
the garden two days ago and have the bruises to prove it. Bad legs,
wacky brain cells, don't help but I keep on trying.

I, too, hope you get out more next year Susan. We've been correspondents
for a long time. Stay with it, gardening always gives hope to those of
us who like it.

each year is a new adventure. i went to the
massage therapist yesterday and she pounded on
a spot in my back that has been spasming, got
a rib to move back into place so i'm hoping that
was it and it will improve. we'll see.

as it goes, just another day. good day for
reading and siesta. walked a little this
morning. i haven't been doing much of that
either, it's time to move some more while i
can...

songbird