Old 25-07-2016, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Houseplants causing damp!

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 16:19:29 -0000 (UTC), Chris
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 15:32:35 +0100, Phil L wrote:

Chris wrote:
I don't know what these things are called, but they smell terrible and
look horrible; I cannot see what she sees in them. Well, that's wimmin
for you. :-/

do they look like this?; http://tinyurl.com/z2nzy9c

Sort of. I'm unable to post photos, but if I had to describe them I'd say
they possess all of the aesthetic qualities of stinging nettles but smell
even worse.
I was at BnQ yesterday and saw some pretentious middle-class housewife
proudly wheeling out a similar abomination to her car. Can't for the life
of me see the appeal of these things which resemble weeds rather than
flowers and smell like cat's ****. Wimmin!! :-/

I didn't know B&Q have started selling "pot" plants.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com