Old 27-07-2016, 05:50 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default How to you properly nurture a pepper?

Hi All,

I picked up two Sandia pepper plants on sale. These are
an heirloom Chimayo (New Mexico Red) pepper. Chimayo is
the taste in an enchilada. And they are spicy. Not any of
that milk toast gross sweet bell pepper stuff. Very
yummy or at least the dried one I buy at the Mexican
supermarket are.

One of them is happy.

The other looks kind of sad. It is alive, but its leaves
droop more than my other peppers. And it is not as green.

I give it extra water and extra fertilizer. But it is still
sad looking and not growing much.

How do I properly nurture a pepper plant back to health?
I WANT LOTS OF PEPPERS!

Many thanks,
-T