Old 27-07-2016, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default My first cherry Tomato!

On 07/27/2016 04:20 AM, songbird wrote:
i can't eat
them

Oh that sucks! Do they hurt your digestion?

We eat them like candy. I have brought in a bowl of
them to my wife, turned around, then turned back,
found an empty bowl, then found my wife displaying
two distinct emotions: guilt and absolute delight. Which,
of course, means I have to grow cherry tomatoes for the
rest of my life. She has that effect. I call it
the "whammy". She shows no sign of reform after 42 years.

Being Primal and all (drug free T2 Diabetic), the both
of us (she eats exactly what I eat to keep me from ever
being tempted) can taste the subtle sweets of things.
Store bought tomatoes are horrible! They even manage to
somehow screw up heirloom tomatoes.