Old 28-07-2016, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Hosepipe to fit these taps

On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 20:15:56 +0100, Jim
wrote:

I'm looking at getting one of those hosepipes that curl up to almost
nothing (eBay item number 252476736643 for example) to hose down
something in the winter from salt on the roads, does anyone know what
kind of attachment is needed for these taps.
https://s26.postimg.org/nklgtpq0p/20160727_184515.jpg

Jim

There isn't anything that will fit those taps and stay on without
leaking. I had a tap for the hose fitted outside a few years ago.

Those hoses that curl up are a great idea but they don't last. I'm on
my third. The balloon like tube inside the hose eventually bursts as
the hose expands. The first one I had cost about £20 but it only
lasted a few weeks. Since then I have used the ones at £8.95 from
eBay.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com