Old 30-07-2016, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Butterflies?

David wrote:
I read that we had a butterfly shortage, but is Coastal Suffolk
particularly affected?

We feel as if we're seeing more butterflies this year compared with
the last few years. I saw a really beautiful, perfec, Red Admiral
this afternoon and there also seem to be a few Tortoiseshells around
and they have been very scarce the past few years. We also seem to
have quite a lot of browns of various species in our meadows.

We are in Suffolk Coastal DC, near Woodbridge.

--
Chris Green
ยท