Old 03-08-2016, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Harold Davis Harold Davis is offline

Default what plant might I help to grow wild on the Isle of Lewis?

Harold Davis wrote in
:

I live in a rural area on the Isle of Lewis in Scotland, and there's a
piece of land that while it doesn't belong to me is kind of my
responsibility to keep kempt - a wide verge between my fence and the
road. Although there's no pronounced slope from side to side, it's
not flat and I don't want the bother of having to strim or mow it.

(snip)

I should have added: the area is about 4-5 metres wide and 50-60 metres
long! A small part of it already has some low-lying green flowers that I
don't know the name of.

Harry