Old 03-08-2016, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default 'Maters !

T wrote:
On 08/03/2016 05:30 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
T wrote:
On 08/02/2016 04:20 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
she's already making plans for me (!!) to make this huge
batch of spaghetti sauce so she can can it . I want to do some
pizza sauce now that I've finally tweaked the recipe to suit us .

Home made tomato sauce is to die for!

Any change of talking your wife out of her recipes?

Umm , they aren't her recipes ... they're mine .

Hi Terry,

So, how about your recipes ???

I am the cook too in the family. I love it when my
wife's ends her sentences with "... and I completely
cognisant of the fact that you cook!"

Live is good!

-T

Two of our grand daughters (9 &13) are up for a visit . Grammie and the
girls got home from a trip to town just as the cinnamon rolls were cool
enough to eat ...
The thing is , I'm retired and she works p/t at WallyWorld . I'm pretty
loose with scheduling , so I can fix dishes that need several operations
over the day . She likes my cookin' ...
--
Snag