Old 04-08-2016, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default what plant might I help to grow wild on the Isle of Lewis?

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 11:01:11 -0000 (UTC), Harold Davis
wrote:

Ideally I would like something like wild fuchsia.

Hardy wild Fuchsia, would work, but you would need to use one year old
plants, planted deep (ie , with the bottom third below ground, even if
that means covering leaves). That way in the first winter the rootball
is protected, after that not a lot to do, except stand back and
admire.
But thats a big space, maybe get something else as well.

Lincoln and District Fuchsia Society
www.http://lincolnfuchsiasociety.info/