Old 05-08-2016, 06:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
Al Tprk Al Tprk is offline

Default Please help me identify the following plants

Hello all:

I have three plants that I am trying to identify.

Here are a few photos for them.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10146...CKTJ_Lqj96C0Tw

The first one has leaves like a birch, but it is much taller.

The second is a small plant with leaves resembling that of a taro plant. It produces a cluster of small berries on a stem. They are first green as shown on photo. Later they turn red.

The third is a tree with small dark fruits. I have three photos for it.

Thank you!