Old 05-08-2016, 09:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Please help me identify the following plants

On 05/08/16 06:58, Al Tprk wrote:
Hello all:

I have three plants that I am trying to identify.

Here are a few photos for them.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10146...CKTJ_Lqj96C0Tw

The first one has leaves like a birch, but it is much taller.

The second is a small plant with leaves resembling that of a taro plant. It produces a cluster of small berries on a stem. They are first green as shown on photo. Later they turn red.

The third is a tree with small dark fruits. I have three photos for it.

Thank you!

Don't know the first.

The second is an arum. If it was in the UK I'd say Arum maculatum.

The third is cherry laurel (Prunus laurocerasus).

--

Jeff