Old 06-08-2016, 12:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Please help me identify the following plants

On 2016-08-05 17:17:14 +0000, Al Tprk said:

Arum Maculatum leaves seem to be different on most photos, but some
photos show similar leaves.

I have been thinking that the fruits may be poisonous and never touched
it for years. However, my roommate ate some and he survived! So I will
try some.

Better not to. There is a wide range of sensitivity to oxalates in the
human population. You don't want your throat to swell shut and
suffocate, do you?