Old 07-08-2016, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
~misfit~[_4_] ~misfit~[_4_] is offline

Default One more plant to identify

Once upon a time on usenet Al Tprk wrote:
Here is another plant to identify:

https://plus.google.com/101467498787...ts/TWMsSGqF1qR

What I am wondering if it has invasive roots. I would like to take it
our of the plastic container and plant it in the ground.

If it matters, I am in San Jose California USA

It matters.

How much are you paying for this ID? As there is no please or thank you I'm
assuming you're looking to employ someone?
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)