Old 20-08-2016, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default should I pull a sick zuke?

In article ,
George Shirley wrote:

tired of them anyway, already have several pans of moussaka in the
freezer and just how much deep fried eggplant can we eat? We generally

We usually just peel, slice, dip in a bit of oil, and bake on a sheet in
the oven. Serve with a bit of tzatziki. But they are well-nigh onto
impossible to grow here (the plants will grow - getting them to fruit -
eh, not so much) so they are usually imported from elsewhere.