Old 31-08-2016, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default over winter crops?

The Cook wrote:
I am working on getting rid of a bunch of canning jars. Found the
perfect way. Our AC man's son is a beekeeper. Gave him a load of
jars this summer. Got a quart of honey in return and promise(?) of at
least one each year.

Glad to get rid of the jars and am looking forward to the honey.

that's a nice arrangement.

we've had a few people who used to can who've given
us a lot of jars the past year. which is why we are
ok with passing them along to others without being too
concerned if we get them back.

songbird