Old 31-08-2016, 08:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default ping songbird: a theory to run by you

On 08/31/2016 07:17 AM, songbird wrote:
i was just curious if you had an easy source of
fruit seeds to work with. even if you can't eat
the fruits, the wood is useful and of course any
scraps you can get from anyone who cans apple sauce
would be free organic matter.

I buy my berries at the supermarket and Trader Joe's,
mostly blueberries.

Do you know of a cold weather berry I might grow?

I am a bit afraid to bury cherry pits, as they might grow.
Folks around these parts buy them for their wood burning
stoves (whole house heaters). Their houses always smell
so nice during the winter!