Old 31-08-2016, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default ping songbird: a theory to run by you

On 08/31/2016 07:17 AM, songbird wrote:
I can have a few stone fruits too, but not a lot.
I will use an over ripe apricot smashed and simmered
in butter as a topping for coconut pancakes, etc..

yeah, i like peanut butter and apple sauce on
mine at times. don't eat them very often though.
we're not huge breakfast eaters.

I haven't made coconut pancakes in a while. The wife loves
them too. But, with all the produce to cook, it will
probably have to wait for winter.

I had too many zukes this weeks. I had to freeze some
of what I cooked. Things are looking up!

I am now down to 14 zukes plants. About half of them
will produce a fruit every other week.