Old 31-08-2016, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default ping songbird: a theory to run by you

T wrote:
I haven't made coconut pancakes in a while. The wife loves
them too. But, with all the produce to cook, it will
probably have to wait for winter.

I had too many zukes this weeks. I had to freeze some
of what I cooked. Things are looking up!

great to hear. what else are you growing besides
zuchini?

I am now down to 14 zukes plants. About half of them
will produce a fruit every other week.

our cucumbers took a hit from the heavy
rains, but the vines are not dead and have
a few green leaves coming back. so we'll
leave them in, it's not like i need the space
for anything else.

songbird