Old 02-09-2016, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default ping songbird: a theory to run by you

T wrote:
I bought a lemon cucumber at half price. I died
on me. Lemon cucumbers a e really good eating
too. Rats!

When you buy your cucumbers next years and if
you remember, would you post the name of the
variety. You have made me extremely interested!

burpee cucumber and pickling cucumber that is all
the labels had written on them. if i remember i'll
ask the greenhouse people. Ma stopped in today to
drop off a few quarts of things for them -- i coulda
had her ask.

the burpee cucumbers get huge (the size of my
forearm) the other kind stay shorter. i have to
harvest about once a week when they are blooming.
right now they are on haitus abit, but a few blooms
are showing up.

songbird