Old 05-09-2016, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default gernerator

On 5 Sep 2016 18:50:03 GMT, David wrote:

Generally not much useful information as a decent Rotavator is petrol
driven and massive (it needs to be to grind through the soil).

A "Rotovator" which is not much bigger than a strimmer doesn't require
much power but doesn't do much either.

Probably aggravates the back more than a normal sized one,at least the
mantis I have used inside a polytunnel does to me, less power to let
the machine do the work so you end up "helping " it.

G.Harman