Old 08-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Darren smith Darren smith is offline
Registered User

Hi have you found a solution to your problem I'm currently experiencing the same issue. Any help would greatly be appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogsy23 View Post
Hi,

I hope that there's somebody out there who can help me, I've got a countax K14 with and upgraded Briggs and Stratton 16 hp engine. The problem is that after i've been using it for about 20 mins the cutter deck cuts out, i can restart it straight away using the switch on the dash and it goes for another few mins then will cut out again and may or may not restart using the switch. This will carry on untill it gets to a stage where it won't restart and i have to leave it for about 10 mins before it will restart again.

I've tried changing the switch on the dash but this has made no difference, I've been told that it could possibly be the diode in the line to the clutch, the circuit board in the dash or perhaps even the clutch itself. But to be honest the chap at the shop who told me this just seemed to be listing everything in the circuit.

I was wondering if anybody had experienced similar problems or had any idea about what my problem might be?

Many thanks

Mogsy