Old 16-09-2016, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet G Janet G is offline

Default Sweet corn devastation

I'm wondering what has completely stripped in a few hours, probably overnight, my complete sweetcorn crop.

I think it can only be a fox or Muntjac as there are no larger animals in this area (south Lincolnshire) that I know of.

There is trampling underfoot and the surprising thing is that some of the stalks Have been chewed more than five feet above the ground. Could either animal cause damage so high up?

Janet G

http://flic.kr/p/LkiHCx
http://flic.kr/p/M7FNdQ