Old 03-10-2016, 01:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Freeze alert

On 10/2/2016 6:13 PM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:

National weather service has a freeze alert for tonight.
I have to go pick everything in an hour or so. Bummer.

There is a wind, so there is an outside chance ...

i hope it passes you by!

pretty much rained all week this past week.
good thing i got some transplants done and a
few ground cover plants divided up and put in
place. looked at them today before i went for
a walk and they look ok.

songbird

80F and bright sun here today, supposed to get cooler later in the week.
We've been pulling weeds and dying plants in the raised beds.