Old 11-10-2016, 02:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default first frost last night

Pavel314 wrote:
songbird wrote:

started getting the gardens ready
for winter.

beautiful day by the looks of things
today once the frost/dew burns off...

Where are you that you're getting frost already?

mid michigan. in a low spot.

was a beautiful day for getting some of the
squash plants raked up and buried. three more
gardens inside the fenced area to get done and
two outside the fence. one has beans still going
i have to check them before the next rain to
see if any pods have to come in. will do that
one last.

should also get some more strawberry plants
transplanted. it helps me thin out one of the
older existing patches because it gives me a
reason to go through it.

even if i'm not moving as much as i'd like to
it still feels good to be back out digging and
puttering around.

songbird