Old 23-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

Default wasp on the search for carbs from crabs

the apple is one of my experimantal 'home-growns' from seed. The tree had first flowers last -, and the first fruit this year. Those are tiny red-coloured apples. They're obviously a sort of so-called 'applecrabs'(a crossing of apples and crabapples). I believe the tree would make a nice bonsai once I grafted it on a slow-growing rootstock. I've tried a grafting already in summer, but without success. The next try will start in spring.
Attached Thumbnails
wasp on the search for carbs from crabs-vespula_germanica-20161020.jpg