Old 26-10-2016, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Compost Bin Advice

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:54:57 +0100, Derek
wrote:

Today the pallet boards were delivered. Big thanks to our local
'Wickes' DIY superstore , who have been very supportive of our charity
work

1) Would you line them with plastic sheeting?

Will be lining them with cardboard as suggested

2) would you put on a lid?

No, but might throw on some plastic sheeting/tarpaulin if it gets too
wet.

Thanks, for all the advice,hopefully photos link will be posted at
some time.

Derek
@the growing plot, Cherrywillingham Lincolnshire!