Old 29-10-2016, 02:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default first snow/sleet

Pavel314 wrote:
We had our first frost last night (October 26-27), north of Baltimore. They're predicting in the high 70's in a few days, then cooling again.

Reminds me of the joke about why Cleveland (where I grew up) is located where it is. When Moses Cleveland was in a boat exploring Lake Erie, a storm blew up. They pulled into the mouth of the Cuyahoga River and Moses said, "We'll wait here until the weather improves."

all joking aside, the river meeting the
lake is often a place chosen for an old city.

i think we are going to do foam work today
while it is warm enough outside.

songbird