Old 31-10-2016, 01:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Another Warm Week

On 10/30/2016 8:11 PM, Pavel314 wrote:
It was 78 today, here north of Baltimore, and they're expecting 77 on Thursday. My outdoor shiitake mushroom logs are starting to sprout, so the warm weather should give them time to mature.

Paul

You're pretty close to our temps here in Houston area. We're still
topping 80 regularly and getting up to low fifties. I'm still hoping for
a real winter as the past two years have all been warm. We've planted a
few cabbage, broccoli, etc. in hopes of maybe getting some winter grub.
My wife was raised in St. Mary's County, MD and we have relatives in
Baltimore, a city I don't thing I would like to live in these days.

George