Old 04-11-2016, 03:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Another Warm Week

George Shirley wrote:
The retention pond for our subdivision, required by Texas law, is about
100 feet behind our house, reckon that's where the skeeters come from.
We do have martins and various other birds feeding on them plus the
night shift is bull bat birds, real bats, and something I see flying but
can't identify, may be another type of bat.

is it constantly wet that fish can survive?

if so look into stocking it with mosquito
eaters (surface feeding fish). the HOA should
have taken care of this IMO, but perhaps dropped
the ball.

not sure what native species you have down
there that might work.

songbird