Old 12-11-2016, 05:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default A month late ...

On 11/12/2016 8:29 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
but our first frost is predicted for tonight . Usually happens in
mid-October , this is shaping up to be a weird winter .
Hoping for mild weather for about the next 3 weeks , until I get the new
bedroom dried in .

What is this frost thing Snag? We're hitting mid to high fifties at
night and high seventies to eighties in the daytime. Our pear and fig
trees are still growing a second crop. Summer vegetables are still
producing, picked okra yesterday plus sweet peppers. I can remember when
Houston area had winters. I must be old.

George