Old 12-11-2016, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default A month late ...

On 11/12/2016 4:29 PM, songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

but our first frost is predicted for tonight . Usually happens in
mid-October , this is shaping up to be a weird winter .

Hoping for mild weather for about the next 3 weeks , until I get the new
bedroom dried in .

dried in?

we had our first hard freeze last night (down
to 24 or so), but have had plenty of lighter
frosts.

songbird

What exactly is frost and cold? It's mid-seventies and heading into
night fall here in Texas. VBG