Old 12-11-2016, 11:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default A month late ...

songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

but our first frost is predicted for tonight . Usually happens in
mid-October , this is shaping up to be a weird winter .

Hoping for mild weather for about the next 3 weeks , until I get
the new bedroom dried in .

dried in?

we had our first hard freeze last night (down
to 24 or so), but have had plenty of lighter
frosts.

songbird

Dried in means walls up and sheathed , roof decking on and at least covered
with tarpaper . We'll end up with a 1464 sf house with one bedroom .
--
Snag