Old 27-11-2016, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Chicken Bedding litter

Here on Lincolns 'Growing Plot' we have a couple of dozen hens, and
cleaning out the pens produces a fair bit of 'Bedding Litter' mostly
wood shavings, with a high amount of smelly droppings, :-( so fairly
strong stuff, now as we are only starting our project, we don't have a
lot of compost, as we have not had a full season yet, at the moment
this bedding is being stacked up, or to put it technically, 'its
thrown into a heap behind the polytunnel'
Suggestions on what to do with it now, and in the future .

Thanks

'
'
'