Old 03-12-2016, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Rain

So far we have gotten nearly two inches of rain since midnight. Weather
station says much more to come. I can hear it coming down and it sounds
pretty heavy at this time. We needed the rain but I fear there is going
to be flooding. Weather station is sending out flood warnings and there
are a lot of highway underpasses in this county that have flooded before
and several folks have drowned in them.

Not to mention the bayous and creeks that flood routinely in this
county. Luckily we live on high ground and have not flooded so far.

George