Old 05-12-2016, 01:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Rain

George Shirley wrote:
Otherwise I need to make a library run as that is what I do in the
winter, read a lot of Science Fiction and history. Oh yeah, a lot of
naps too.

we had our first actual snow last night that stuck.

nobody hit the ditch though, Sunday evening, i think
the bar closes earlier.

i just put in a request for a more recent edition of
the microbiology text so i have something for a few
weeks that isn't light reading. i alternate between
fantasy, science fiction, history, science and other
topics.

songbird