Old 12-12-2016, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Rabbit Fence

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 11:52:06 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

Here on the 'Growing Plot.' we have a few bunnies,

I am surprised that no one has said Electric rabbit netting,
It is more expensive initially

Lovely idea, but 200yds would be £700 which is too expensive, a
possible wish for the (far) future.

Also light and moveable enough to be very easily pinchable, compared
with a wire netting fence stapled to wooden fenceposts.

Security of assets is something to consider in a community garden with
public access. I would consider prominently marking all tools with "
Property of Worthy Community Garden"

Janet.