Old 13-12-2016, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Rabbit Fence

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:09:31 -0000, Janet wrote:

Here on the 'Growing Plot.' we have a few bunnies,
I am surprised that no one has said Electric rabbit netting,
It is more expensive initially

Lovely idea, but 200yds would be £700 which is too expensive, a
possible wish for the (far) future.

Sorry thought I had explained in an earlier post. We are in a field in
the middle of nowhere, 300 yds from any road/building, without water
or electricity. The £700 was looking at a solar panal big enough to
charge a bank of batterys.

The link is cheaper than I found, but not by much, as
4 Lenths of netting £300
2 Energisers £160
1 solar panal £215

Janets idea of the 'L' shaped chicken wire is the best for us, as 200
yards, we are looking at spending under £200, which we don't have at
the moment, but santa may just call

Thanks

'
'