Old 19-12-2016, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ermin Trude Ermin Trude is offline

Default Leaf fall this year

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:32:05 +0000, Nick Maclaren wrote:

Is it just that the trees and I am getting older, or have others noticed
that the leaf fall seems to be unusually heavy this year?

Not sure that it has been any heavier - but it has certainly gone on
longer. The back lawn still needs a final going over to remove the heavy
cover (I have no problem with a few left on the grass, just not a carpet)
and this would normally have been completed a couple of weeks ago.