Old 19-12-2016, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BobHobden BobHobden is offline

Default Leaf fall this year

"Nick Maclaren" wrote

Is it just that the trees and I am getting older, or have others
noticed that the leaf fall seems to be unusually heavy this year?

Yes it does.
Certainly our Wisteria had a very good growing year and took a lot more
pruning and more bags of leaves than normal. It has never attacked our Holly
tree or our roof and next doors garage roof before, goodness knows how
Freesat still worked considering how it had grown around the dish. Do hope
this is not going to be the new normal.
--
Regards.
Bob Hobden.